Monday, February 18, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Gone Fishin'

Actually, I'm not that big of a fisherman. But, I figured it would be nice to hang that sort of sign upon this blog seeing as how I'm going to be clamming up for about a week or so.

Yes. It's time for a blogging hiatus until next week or March 1st (whichever comes first).

Don't worry though. Not only will I be back soon, I will also be checking email and keeping up with the comments here and pretty much doing my usual thing. I just need a bit of a break from scribbling.

So, don't go too crazy while I'm out.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/18/2008 10:47:00 AM

5 comments:

  1. Dan, have a great hiatus, you deserve one. Writting as much as you do on your journal has to be draining and tiring. Have a greet week or whatever, Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a spiffing week.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your week. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the horror!!!!  What will we do for a full week without you?!?!  ;)~
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. DO enjoy Leap Day, and DO take a few moments to vote, that step in the process of having a NEW President.

    Otherwise?  Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete