Monday, February 11, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Busy...

Sundays should not be crazy days. In fact, Sundays should usually start with a breakfast of either a mimosa or a bloody mary, some assorted nibbles, and the day should end on the couch shortly before noon.

Unfortunately, my Sunday was way more work than it should have been, and though I'm glad it's over, today doesn't seem to be much better. Not only am I operating with a dangerous bloody mary deficit, most of the odds and ends I usually wrap up on a vodka-fueled Sunday were neglected, and now I've got to try and get them done today... On Monday... Sans booze.

Trust me. I do most of my best work when plastered (which would probably be a much funnier joke if I were married with lots of kids ).

So, I'm going to just let you all talk amongst yourselves and share whatever happens to be on your minds. I'll be back tomorrow.

Try not to kill each other.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/11/2008 10:20:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a real problem with procrastination hon (winks).....(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beginning to think that Dan is correct he is a bit insane as he mentions in his side bar. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work much more efficiently with my pal, Johnny W. as my helper. This, however cause scotch breath which is only acceptable if you happen to own the company. There should be a pill.

    Jimmy
    http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've caught up, and remained somewhat sober!
    We'll be here tomorrow waiting for your wise (and wise ass) words. And if you're not around, there's no one to pick on, so I doubt any killing will take place.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete