Sunday, February 17, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] It's So Not a Beautiful Day in the Neighbor...


For the record, my neighborhood is somewhere in that green mess right by the blue spot. Soon, the green yuck will turn into a little slice of purple before finally ending the day as a big, gray smudge.

It's a typical Wisconsin day, I guess. And, well... I think if I ever get to England, the one thing I won't complain about will be the weather. It seems that it would be an improvement.

Anyway, I hope all your Sundays are going fine and dandy and you're safe and warm wherever you are.

I'm off to run outside and enjoy the greenness of it all. Green is spring, right? I'll drink a Guinness outside since St. Pat's Day is right around the corner.

-DP

P.S. I hope this is the last time I write about the weather. It's like a broken, freaking record.


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/17/2008 11:46:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Today was almost Springlike here. Plenty of blue sky and sunshine but just a little on the chilly side. It would probably feel like Summer to you.

    B.

    ReplyDelete