Sunday, February 3, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Super Sunday?

Let's just get this out of the way...

The Super Bowl is tonight.

The way I see it, the Giants are going to win quite handily with a final score of 35-17. The Pats will start off slow, and Mini-Manning will take advantage. So, there ya go. No need to watch, and now you can spend your time doing more important things like getting drunk or sleeping. Sorry if I spoiled it for you.

Aside from that, I don't know how much I'll be able to slap up here on my little slice of the World Wide Weird today. There's a heap of family stuff going on at the moment that I will try to get to writing about later.

Anyway, I hope you all manage to enjoy your Sunday, and I hope your weekends were good ones.

What did everyone do this weekend?

Does anyone need an alibi?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/03/2008 11:26:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. It was too cold for me to go out except to try and sort out our civil partnership. My Sunday is nearly over now as its evening here :-(
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think I wasted all my time watching the game. Hmmmm There you go.
    Your comments made me laugh. Thanks for the giggles.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, no alibi needed for this weekend........ which may be a sad comment.  Ah, so you predicted almost correctly, as NYGiants DID win.  The game was actually interesting, albeit watching it with family meant I likely would have enjoyed it more WITH a drink.  Oh, and Tom Petty still has it:)  I love his stuff..........

    ReplyDelete