Tuesday, February 12, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...


Hell froze over!

Yep. As you can clearly see, we're getting more snow at my little hovel here in Wee-scon-sin!

Christmas has long since come and gone, and there just is no purpose for this annoying, frozen stupidity tumbling lazily from the heavens above. Really.. When was that last time anyone who wasn't a gibbering skinhead told you that he or she was dreaming of a white Valentine's Day?

On the plus side, it's a nice, light, pretty powder of a snow that shouldn't be too hard to move around.

However, on the other hand, it's still god damned snow, and I think my mind is breaking as I realize that I'm running out of places to pitch this nonsense. Seriously. If I throw it up onto the snowbanks which have come to surround my house like some sort of Chinese architecture designed to keep those pesky Mongols out, it just tumbles off and falls right back onto the concrete.

Oy! And I used to think Sisyphus got off easy with his endless chore...


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/12/2008 11:44:00 AM

5 comments:

  1. it's cold and snowing here in Lancaster PA too!


    ~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
    Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any mountains or decent hills there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any mountains or decent hills there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, you make me happy I live in Miami, but I'd like to get up there one summer for some fishing.

    Jimmy
    http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, it finally snowed here today(about 2 inches) and I had a doctors appointment I had to go to. It took 1 hour to go 1 mile on the way home.

    ReplyDelete