Tuesday, February 5, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Women Are So Lucky!

Whoever came up with this should easily win the Nobel:

Booze bra gives women a wine rack
Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Could this be the reason Amy Winehouse seemed to have sprouted such a heaving chest when she left rehab yesterday?

For those occasions when booze just isn't allowed a wine-holding bra has been created for the ladettes of this world.

Be it a rock concert of simply a trip to the women simply need to fill up the sports bra device with their favourite tipple and then once inside suck the liquid out of the special teat. (Full Story)
Now, I'm not naming names, but I can think of a couple of my readers who would easily use this sort of odd wine rack. They understand a certain kind of fun.

On the other hand, let's say you fill your bra with a nice merlot, Bordeaux, or some other red wine and it springs a leak? You're going to wind up looking like you were stabbed or shot.

-DP




--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/05/2008 01:25:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. And you never even once worked the word JUGS into this entry...shame on you, Dan! My cup runneth over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it'd be more fun than the beer belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Good Lord.....I want to reduce my chest, NOT enhance it. I would love to bake something without having the ingredients spead all over the front of ample bosom...I could give you a few more reasons for wanting smaller .....ugh....your a guy you absolutely wouldn't get it....(Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete