Tuesday, August 5, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Zooooom...

So, I posted a link to this video in the comments section of Barry's Waffling and Whinging blog, and I figure I may as well share it with you all here (for those of you on AOL, you can catch it here).


Bugatti Veyron On Top Gear - These bloopers are hilarious


Yeah. That's a little piece of metal moving so fast that I just can't wrap my mind around it. I've driven on the famous Autobahn back and forth across Germany years ago in an Audi A6 turbo-diesel monster, and though I did get it up to some pretty impressive speeds, what this guy's doing in his Bugatti Veyron is absolutely obscene. I mean, I was moving pretty speedily at about 210-220kph, but this lunatic is skating along about twice as fast as I've ever driven.

Yeeesh! Scary!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/05/2008 09:45:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment