Tuesday, August 5, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Spooky neat?

I'm having an interesting day today. So far, since I've been awake, I've stubbed the big toe on my right foot. I also dropped a can of Coke on it. And then, to top it all off, I spilled coffee --very hot coffee-- on the same damn toe.

It's enough for me to get an axe and cut this thing off. I mean, it's clearly just getting in the way at this point.

Anyway, here's today's picture for you all to wrap your minds around:

blue

I like it. A guy can have a lot of fun with a laser and a camera in the dark.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/05/2008 09:42:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Well I, for one, am scared! Put some shoes on before you really hurt yourself.
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one have someone bring me my coffee first, its getting out of bed to get that cofee that starts it all down hill, well atleast for me...have a better day

    ReplyDelete