Sunday, August 10, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Hi There.

It was here a minute a ago.
Yeah...

I'm having a crisis.

This is the first picture I've seen of the top of my head in a while, and well... it's clear that things have simply stopped growing above the treeline.

Of course, in the grand scheme of things, I don't really mind losing my hair. In fact, truth be told, it's actually kind of nice. My head stays cool in summer, and in winter.... ummm.... I have yet to think of a benefit to baldness in winter, but I'm sure there's one somewhere.

Anyway, that's me, and that's what I usually look like after getting off the phone with the girlfriend-ex-girlfriend as my hands scrabble around my enormous melon looking to yank a few precious locks from their perch.

Going mad is fun!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/10/2008 11:24:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, but look at those hairy arms. May be a transplant is in order?

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the winter - you don't have to worry about hat hair (either flat or staticky) from wearing a beanie!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mention her twice in a row, so I guess you're back somewhat on and off and on again.  Sort of.  

    No need to take time to wash hair that's not there?!

    ReplyDelete