Saturday, August 9, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] A Little Better.

Thanks for the feedback on the picture I posted yesterday. Some of you liked it, and some of you didn't (and Bill really didn't like it), and that's pretty much what I expected.
A black eye to hide.
Anyway, today's picture is a little off, and not my favorite. I was actually going to post something a little prettier, but I didn't want to go digging through my photostream.

The thing is, I've not really been working on my photos all that much lately, so I don't have a whole heap of things new and nifty.

In other news, I was going to head out of town today, but I put those plans on hold seeing as how I was up until four this morning. Then, when I woke up, I turned on the TV to find Women's Olympic Beach Volleyball on TV, and there goes my whole freakin' day!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/09/2008 10:06:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Hello again

    I have to disagree with you this picture is great and its my favorite next to the kid picture. I like this picture of the flowers and the yellow color in it. I think that this should be hung in a museum I certainly would want to see it on a wall in a museum this is quite artistic and I happen to think that this is worth looking at more than once. This picture in my opinion is pretty. I'm glad you picked this to share.

    DP thanks for sharing this with us. I am a fan of this so don't worry its great.

    ReplyDelete