Thursday, August 7, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Happy Thursday!

Let's see... It's a somewhat difficult day on this end. I don't know why, but lately I've just been wrestling with a mountain of annoying and tedious aches and pains. I suppose Thursdays are always rough since whatever nonsense I inject into my system on Friday tends to be running a little thin toward the end of the week.

Three's a crowd.Ah well... No sense in dwelling.

Anyway, today's picture isn't really anything fancy. It's just a shot of a few birds that were buzzing around the yard the other day as I was testing out my new lens.

The neat thing is, since the Clone got the birdseed in the divorce, he's been hooking the little robins and others up with what seems to be some high-quality avian crack as opposed to the seven dollar bag of seeds I get at the local hardware store. In fact, this morning, the birds were stacked about three deep at the feeder, and some were even sliding around on the roof of the feeder waiting for a table to open.

It's madness...

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/07/2008 09:51:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment