Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Where I Am...


    Thanks to Cinzano, apparently, I am lost. 

MISSING:
Dan
Was last seen trying to do the macarena
'What will you last be seen doing?' at QuizGalaxy.com

    That's complete madness, though.  Yes.  It's true I can't do the Macarena.  However, if you ever see me "trying" to do the Macarena, please do me a favor and remove the taser from my pants as it would appear it has gone off, and I am flailing wildly as a result.  In fact, it may even sound like I'm trying to sing the damn lyrics to that horrible song, but I'm pretty sure that's just me trying to scream for help as my fillings arc across my tongue. 

-DP  

3 comments:

  1. It's okay now, everyone...I found Dan:

    http://gosouthamerica.about.com/library/blmacarena.htm

    Yeah...Columbia. No surprise there.
    --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Too funny!!!

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate, with a tazer in your pants, you'll be doing more than the macarena lolololol.
    And you'll be changing your pantsa too!
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete