Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bad Dog!


    Now, this is just plain silly.  LINK!

    My guess is that the dog is more a fan of walking than going for those windy car rides.  Still, though, this story is the source of one of the best quotes ever:

Before the driver dove into the water to hook the car up to his truck, he asked Ewing to hold his dentures.

"My car's in the drink, I've got dentures in my hand and this guy Keith ... goes swimming," Ewing noted.

    What's worse than watching your car go into the "drink?"  Well, not much.  However, I'm going to say that holding the tow-truck driver's teeth while he hooks your car up to be yanked out has got to be up there somewhere.

    I am never going to complain about a bad day again...  I think.
 

-DP

3 comments:

  1. I think it's more surprising the guy actually agreed to hold on to the guys dentures! Lol.....Ewww (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh at the dog, too, "No dummy" by jumping out.  I was wondering.  Don't labs usually fetch, not drive?  Hey, the dog could have "held" the dentures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww... that covers it...

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete