Thursday, July 3, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] The Woo-ship, LOLipop.

Now, to continue that whole Lawsonomy silliness, I thought I'd post this.

Woo-ship One!

Yes. I am getting silly.

It's too bad Lawson wasn't a part of the Scientology scam. This would totally make a kick-ass pan-galactic surfboard for Xenu. Or, Tom Cruise.

Anyway, originally, I was just going to extract the words and have them scroll across the sky like the beginning of Star Wars, but that was way, way, way more work than I wanted to try on this, the beginning of my holiday weekend.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 7/03/2008 02:53:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. "A long time ago, on a dairy farm far far away...."

    Y'all DO have lots of dairy farms up there, right? Down here, we're more children of the corn.

    I feel kind of silly, too, but not sure why.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete