Monday, July 7, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Sick... Sicky, sick sick! SICK!

Hi y'all.

I hate to say it, but something is seriously kicking my ass today. First, I'm just a mangled mess of arthritic aches and pains thanks to some weird weather plowing its way through my corner of this wedge of cheddar. On top of that, I think either an allergy or a summer cold has decided to settle into the center of my face, and I feel as though someone smacked me square on the nose with a mud brick that's been wrapped in a sweat-soaked gym towel.

Oh well... It's Monday.

Anyway, here's a picture for you to take in:

Death from Above!

So, anyone want to take a step into the confused mind of DeafCat here by telling me what she's thinking as she remains perched upon the bookcase here?

Clearly, something is on her mind.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 7/07/2008 11:48:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. I think she's thinking, "I wonder what it would be like to be smacked on the nose with a mud brick that's been wrapped in a sweat-soaked gym towel?"

    Beth
    http://journals.aol.com/luvrte66/nutwoodjunction/

    P.S. Hope you feel better ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's thinking "I wonder if that snivelling wimp is ever gonna stop whining and get my tea."

    Feel better soon.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Okay Mickey, just a little to the left...and I've gotcha"!
    Feel better,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deafcat is thinking: "Don't look at him, don't even spare him a glance, just maybe you can ignore his germs...sicko"...(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete