Sunday, September 2, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Xenu Rules!


Apparently, for some odd reason, I am getting a ton of people dropping in from Scalzi's AOL blog where I left the following comment on this entry:
Hey! I embrace my orange jumpsuit. You will too when Xenu returns.

-Dan
http://thewisdomofadistractedmind.blogspot.com/

P.S. I still want my damn flying car!
#1 Comment from dpoem - 8/31/07 1:37 PM
Now, if you're dropping in, do take a moment to say hello and introduce yourselves. We're all friends here.

On the other hand, if you're looking for Xenu, he's not here. He, Travolta and Tommy Cruise are flying their space planes and dropping people in volcanoes. Apparently, it's good for the theta, I guess.

And, on the other, other hand, if you're a Scientologist coming to complain about me picking on your religion, well... tough. You shouldn't have joined a freakin' cult in the first place.

Anywho... Say hello.

We now return to a regularly scheduled Sunday laziness.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 9/02/2007 04:13:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. Of all the religions in all the countires, Scientology, must be the most crap yet!!!!!
    Gaz........... Now it's my turn to get stoned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stick with the Sunday laziness thank you, it's just my style. Would you like a cold one to go with that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not a religion that is for sure! Just label it that to get away with a lot!

    I want Kevin Sorbo's Hercules instead! :-)

    http://journals.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

    http://journals.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what's scarier the ideology  of scientology as a religions, or the fact that a cult is so wide spread and embraced out in the open. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete