Wednesday, September 19, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] It's Art, Man....


You'll like this site.

From one angle, it looks like semi-artistic gibberish. However, from another angle, strange things happen and the lines start to make sense.

It kind of reminds me of the 3d-sidewalk Art. I always thought it would be a pretty neat thing to have some spots in my house painted with some of that maddening stuff just to freak out the houseguests. This would drive them insane, I think.


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 9/19/2007 02:02:00 PM

5 comments:

  1. I don't like it. It makes me nervous.

    :]

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!  I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hello hello.......I enjoyed the 3-D painted rooms they were quite interesting to look at. I enjoyed the site thanks for sharing it. I haven't been to a museum lately so I really did like this. Thanks again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again. I did the interview you gave me. Do go and check it out. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rooms are Very cool.  I'm a little cross-eyed right now, though.  Thanks for bringing us all these places to check out.
                                  Smiles,  Leigh

    ReplyDelete