Saturday, August 11, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Where I'll Be...

Someone asked, so here is a picture of where my tent and I are going. I'll be somewhere near (or in) that pond trying not to drown. Yes. I'll be in a tent. My college buddy's wife won't let me in their house unsupervised (apparently, I can be a bit of a handful. Pffft!). We do this every year with a big party of destructive (but also quite handy when it comes to fixing things) guys I went to college with while their respective wives and children look on in utter horror and embarrassment.

But yes. It's a big field where I can run and chase the birds and bunnies. I think that's why they bought the house, really.

Anyway, have a great weekend.

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/11/2007 10:21:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. HA! Have fun! Actually, I agree with her! HA! If you are half as bad as the guys were when I went to college...whoa....your not a Rugby player are you? They were the worst!

    http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

    http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Go howl at the moon and have some fun. B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iv'e heard of a bunny boiler, never a bunny chaser!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, now what is she thinking that it stormed on y'all so much?  Then again, maybe she still felt you were best outdoors.  And, likely it WAS more fun:)

    ReplyDelete