Wednesday, August 22, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] The Apple.


Here's the latest picture of the slowly rotting, but still mysteriously floating apple.

I meant to snap a picture yesterday, but between the roofers and all the rain we've been having, I decided not to. I know. Wisconsin has the worst drought in 100 years, but I go camping, and it rains. And, the week I decide to have a roof put on, the state's been dealing with rain and flooding. I can't win. I don't even try anymore.

Anyway, it's looking kind of ratty now, huh?

The one thing not looking ratty would have to be the six roofers banging around on top of the house. Every woman in the neighborhood has been walking past my house over the last two days, and I have a feeling the typical conversation in my neighbor's houses tonight will probably run along the lines of "Honey? I think we need a new roof."

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/22/2007 02:29:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.  Hmmm, do you have nicer looking roofers than we do here?  Wonder what crit will eventually eat that apple, if anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks, I might need a new roof too ;-)
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete