Friday, August 10, 2007

Whoa... Friday!

Yay! It's Friday!

So, for wont of a tradition, I suppose I have to ask, what are everyone's plans for this weekend? Is anyone doing anything fun and exciting?

As for me, I'll be heading out of town this weekend, so I imagine things here will be somewhat quiet. Also, you'll probably notice the odd little "word verification" box in the comment form while I'm out. The reason for this is that the last thing I want is to have this blog assaulted by whatever spambots are lurking out there and not be around to delete the trash they slap into the comments.

Sure. I could probably get away with not using it since this blog is still relatively shiny and new, and I've only had a handful of spam annoyances so far, but I don't want to chance it. And, I really don't want to spend my Sunday picking through cleaning things up. So, I'll add the extra step in commenting, an apologize ahead of time if it presents any sort of hassle. It'll most likely be gone by Sunday.


Anyway, who's doing what this weekend?

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/10/2007 10:42:00 AM

6 comments:

  1. Well, I am looking for an anniversay present for my love.......... 28 years together on Monday.....Everyone say Ahhhhhhhh
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be working, sleeping, painting a shed, in that order. Sunday, hopefully, I'll be doing bugger all - in the sunshine. Have a good weekend Dan. B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Gaz!  I can't keep a relationship going for more than a week at a time, so 28 years is a hell of an accomplishment to me.  

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend?  I'm packing boxes, hauling boxes, emptying boxes(there's not enough), then repeating the process, many times.  Wanna come over and play? : )   LOL
                                        Leigh
                                           

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teaching my daughter to drive followed by many cold beers -- I have a feeling I'd be better off doing that in the opposite order.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking Sam & Ella to the vet, maybe see my little niece, oh & I think the boyfriend migh like to see me sometime! HA! Working on my class stuff also...in-service next week & the following Mon students! Boo Hoo...my summer is so close to over!

    http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

    http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

    ReplyDelete