Friday, August 17, 2007

Pumpkin's Meme.


Dawn's daughter "Pumpkin" put together a nice, little meme for us to do, and though I am trying to do as few of these meme-things as humanly possible, this one just has to be done.

So, without further ado, here are my answers Pumpkin. I hope you enjoy.

  • What's your favorite movie???
You know, this is not exactly an easy question to answer. There are a whole heap of great movies out there that I have loved, and it really does change depending on little things like the kind of day I'm having, my mood, and possibly even the flapping of a butterfly's wings in China.

However, for the sake of an answer, I'll say it's a toss up between Finding Forrester, The Tao of Steve, Shaun of the Dead, and any of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
  • What's your favorite color???
I don't have one. But, I do own a lot of blue things and a lot of red things. Normally, I just tell people my favorite color is anything transparent.

  • What's your favorite ice cream flavor???
It's definitely butter pecan. I know. You're thinking how old is this guy? 90? But, I will probably never turn away a bowl of butter pecan ice cream.

  • Where do you want to go on vacation???
Mars. It's outside my cell-phone coverage area, and I think I would enjoy the quiet.

  • What's your favorite animal???
The sloth (three-toed or two-toed doesn't matter to me). Some people like hyper puppies, but I would rather have a pet that moves about as fast as I do. I can't imagine a lot of stress with a sloth.

  • What's your favorite T.V. show???
Right now, my favoriteshow is Doctor Who. And, when that season is finished, my next favorite will be House (my buddies and I have actually turned it into a drinking game. First, we all throw five bucks into a bowl and pick a disease during the first commercial break, and whoever picks it right wins. If no one gets it, the money rolls over to the next week. I won about $200 on hemochromatosis. The drinking part comes in whenever anyone says Lupus).

  • What's your fav. drink???
Ice-cold Coke or an ice-cold beer (whichever is closest).

  • What's your favorite flower???
Whatever keeps the girlfriend from yelling at me when I inevitably screw up (I buy a lot of flowers). However, my personal favorite would have to be lilacs.

  • What's your favorite pet???
Sea monkeys.

Seriously, I am more of a cat-person than a dog-person, but I like all pets.

  • What's your favorite book???
Lately, it's been the phone-book. I've been living on delivered pizza and Chinese food for the last several days since I just don't feel like cooking.

On the other hand, for just reading for enjoyment, I'll say The Hitchhikers' Guide the Galaxy by Douglas Adams is my favorite book. But, like movies, those things always change for any number of reasons.

Well, there you have it Pumpkin. Hope you enjoy, and I look forward to your next wonderful meme. Do me a favor and keep an eye on that mom of yours. Parents always need a lot of looking after, you know, and they can be such a handful.

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/17/2007 03:13:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. Dan,

    Thank you for doing my meme!  I have never seen sea monkeys before.  Sloth's are cool.  I like cats and dogs!  Mom tells me you have a deaf cat.  Awww.  I don't like Butter Pecan, because I don't do nuts.  I will keep an eye on my mom, I always do.

    Love, Pumpkin  

    Thanks, Dan!  You are a sweetheart!

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of J land has done Pumpkins meme now!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete