Monday, August 13, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Update!


Now, because I know Emily is probably losing vast amounts of much-needed sleep as she tosses, turns, and breaks out in a cold sweat with wonder over whether or not Newton was wrong, I think it's important to update the status of the very bad, gravity-violating apple.

I took a picture today, and as you can see, the apple is still aloft. It's a little more wrinkled, but it still shows no signs of succumbing to the Laws of Gravity.

So, I hope this helps you rest a little easier Emily.

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 8/13/2007 06:40:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. You could enter that in John Scalzi's photoshoot this week. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, actually.  And, somehow I missed the first shot of this one.  LIkely as I had to go on blog readingwithdrawal for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be like a falling angel when it drops ;-)
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete