As I said, I'm not really going to be doing that whole brain thing all too much this week, so here's a meme I found on a blog I've recently started reading.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Holy crap. I really am awake.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$272, and change.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. I like rings.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Oddly. It's someone who really isn't worth missing.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My favorite ratty green sweater. It's got a huge hole in the elbow, and it may have to be retired.
8. Do you label yourself?
No. Other people seem to do that for me.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know her, but she's got a boatload more brains than I'll ever have.
12. What does your watch look like?
It looks like a watch.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Setting up the spreadsheet and outline for the second half of the novel I am planning on getting back to writing next week.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"I miss you, and can't wait until Saturday."
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Illinois, I think.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None that weren't prescribed.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Weird. But, I think I need two.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Two. The world seemed pretty bright in those days. Plus, I could walk and stuff.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
It's a picture of nature playing in the road.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Have a nice day.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I think with a million bucks I could take a lot flights. So, gimme the cash.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Dave Brubeck's "Take Five."
28. What time of day were you born?
I don't know. I wasn't wearing a watch. But, I think it was sometime around noon-ish.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1997?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I don't think so.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
If they are, they don't know me well enough.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was in the John Hancock building in Chicago looking out over Lake Michigan.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I beat them for their insolence.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Not to those who steal my money.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I want to get argyle socks tattooed on my ankles because I hate wearing socks, andI hate doing laundry. Best to kill two birds with one stone, ya know?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Of course. Just don't tell her that.
39. Are you touchy feely?
It depends on how much I've had to drink.
40. What’s your life motto?
"It's probably there for a very good reason."
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My damn cell-phone, a guitar pick, and a pack of gum.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Maria Alm, Austria.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A pack of smokes.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Today, as a matter of fact.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
It depends on whether or not the oil really wants to change.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I heard that she got divorced for the third time.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I traced it back to a time shortly before the French Revolution (actually, some relatives of mine helped a great deal). Apparently, my ancestors ran like hell to avoid the guillotine.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I don't do fancy, but I did wear a coat and tie to a Christmas Eve party a few days ago.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Pretty much everything hurts.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Very much so.