Thursday, February 23, 2006

Screwing around.

Forgive me, I didn't realize that I could cut and paste a photo directly into my text-box.  That makes things a LOT easier. 

                                        

If any of you out there in Southern California need a street sweeper, I suggest you visit my good friends at http://www.socalstreetsweepers.com/

AND, I can now add more than one picture.  So, this next one's for a Norse psycho-chick in Chicago who has issues with Ikea and the Swedish.  Behold, the power of...

                                             

Anyway, here's a guy picking his nose:

                                                        

Thank you for your patience...

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the pic! I'm getting one for my car...the darwin one walked off already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is really easy to just cut and paste an image into your test box, but when you do that, you are simply linking to that image in its original location. That way, whenever someone visits your page, that photo loads from its host server. This is considered 'bandwidth theft' and many websites can get quite indignant about it. The best strategy is to copy the picture to your own computer, and then upload it to your AOL ftp space. That way you will avoid any possible unpleasantness that might occur when a website discovers your use of their bandwidth.

    Not that I really give a hoot and a half. Just sayin' is all.
    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!  Thanks for the tips Paul.  

    ReplyDelete