Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Me & My Bomb..

Yes.  I carry a bomb everywhere I go.  Don't worry, it's not a very destructive bomb, and I carry it more for self-preservation than anything.  It's something I learned from Douglas Adams, and I believe that my reasons are logically sound. 

For example, let's say I'm sitting in a movie theater, okay?  What do you suppose the odds are that there will be a bomb in that movie theater? 

I figure they're pretty slim to begin with, but in this day and age, it could happen.  So, in light of that, I think I need to change those odds a little more in my favor.  That's why I carry my little bomb.  After all, what are the odds of there being, not one, but TWO bombs in a movie theater?  Pretty rare, don't you think?  

So, if you're walking around worrying about being blown-up, I suggest you carry a bomb.  It may just save your life. 

2 comments:

  1. yes, and i too now carry a bomb...let's hope we're not in the same theatre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now...  What are the odds that there would be THREE bombs in the same theater?  If anything, I'd feel safer.

    ReplyDelete