Monday, September 8, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Now THAT'S a Typo.

My typing sucks. I mean, I make typos like babies make poop and cats make hairballs.

For instance, a few moments ago, I was using The Google to search for stories on the Large Hadron Collider. And, the page popped up, and all was well and wonderful and shiny and happy.

The thing is, at the top of my search results, I noticed a little blurb saying
Did you mean "Large Hadron Collider?"
Obviously, this got me thinking just what the hell it was I typed into the search box. So, I looked.

As it turns out, I was searching Google for something called a Large Hardon Collider.

Man... I'm dumb.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 9/08/2008 12:03:00 PM

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha!

    A friend of mine's mom was looking for the Dick's Sporting Goods web site. She typed big dicks dot com...and didn't get athletic equipment, as you can imagine! Although I suppose it depends on what sport you're playing....

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..........  yeah, well, I suppose it depends upon what you're really looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, am I the only one who had to go look it up myself to find out what a large hadron collider is?

    At least I got the spelling right though.

    b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm of all the things to get a hard on for that wasn't something I thought would do it....(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete