Tuesday, September 2, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] A great voiced silenced.

Don LaFontaine has died.


If you ever went to the movies and sat through a trailer, you probably are familiar with Don LaFontaine. In fact, he's done over 5,000 movie trailers (and more than 750,000 TV spots) in his amazing, albeit quirky, career.

That's a lot of talking.

Anyway, one of the funniest things I've ever seen is the following video of five famous voice-over talents in a limo. It just keeps cracking me up.



He will be missed, and going to the movies just isn't going to be the same without his unique and rumbling voice.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 9/02/2008 09:51:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Dan, oh, that is too funny! I think I laughed out loud at "...hung like a horse." DLF says, "Rated R!" Hahaha!

    What a great voice.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the videos.  I got a much needed smile from it :o)

    ReplyDelete