Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Modernize...

Now, for the longest time I've loved the look of this blog. The layout is nice and friendly, and I like the old fashioned three-column look with the nice, wide test field for posting nice, wide pictures.

The thing is, there are some features I really want to use, but I'm not able to with this template.

Needless to say, I think it's time I change the look here, and hopefully I can find something that's not too brutal. Keep those fingers crossed.

I'm thinking a neon green background with either jet blue or flaming pink text. I want to burn what I say into your eyes. When you close them, oh yeah! You're going to still be able to read what I wrote.

hehehe...

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 9/30/2008 10:58:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Oh goody! Nothing like a good old-fashioned retina-burning! Except maybe for a good old-fashioned book burning! Weeee-hoo!

    Beth
    http://nutwoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete