Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ooops...


So, I was going to try and post all those earlier things onto my Blogger blog, but the formatting made me very, very unhappy... 

Now, here's what I'm going to do (and this idea comes from Beth of the Nutwood Junction blog):  I'm just going to move this whole shebang over to Blogger, and then I'm simply going to link to it as an archive. 

Easy-peasy, people! 

Thanks,
Dan

P.S.  Sorry about the previous entry.  Hope you all didn't mind getting a bonus alert from me. 


1 comment:

  1. Theoretically, that should work. Apparently, we have to specify the location where we want our AOL archives to go...it seems logical to assume that we should be able to have an additional Blogger blog to which we can upload our archives, and then, as you said, link to that. Badda bing badda boom!

    Of course, the gap between logic and reality can often be huge, but I don't see why this shouldn't work.

    Beth
    http://nutwoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete