Friday, March 17, 2006

Beer!

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

What's your beer personality?

 

I swiped this off of Paul's blog, Aurora Walking Vacation.  Fortunately, I didn't wind up with a Molson's personality.  If that had happened, I would have jumped off a bridge. 

And, since it's St. Patrick's Day, and since I found this on Rachael and Kimo's blog, I figured I'd slap it up here for all who wander in.

 

You're 70% Irish

You're very Irish, and most likely from Ireland.
(And if you're not, you should be!)

How Irish are you?


I hope you're all having a great St. Pat's Day.  Ummm...  Hoist a Guinness and try not to break anything!  And, if you are out tonight and you see me, please pick me up off the floor and put me back in my stool. 

See ya,

Dan

5 comments:

  1. Happy St. Paddy's day, Dan. we're looking for you over at The Bar and Grill. It's your round.
    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Paddy's to you Paul.  I'm just finishing up my breakfast of Guinness and Bushmill's, and I'll be there.  Just look for the drunk guy with his face buried in a bowl of peanuts.  I'll be the guy rolling on the floor behind him.  Try not to trip over me.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the test and it tells me I'm a Guinness....... : )
     right now i'm enjoying a Black and Tan.
    Happy St. Pat's Day  Danny Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***You Are Corona***


    You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk.
    You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all.
    And while you make not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk.
    You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!


    This came out so true~I had already done the pub crawl in 3 out of the 6 places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee Dan I didnt know you were Irish! so do ya have the luck of teh Irish too?
    hug,natalie

    ReplyDelete