Anyway, to continue along my sedentary trend, tonight, I am just going to swipe a meme from that Meme Princess, Dawn. Let's see what she's got for me...
Using the third letter of your first name, answer the following questions:
So, let's see here... My name's Dan, so the third letter is "N." God, this is going to suck!
- Famous Singer : Neville Brother (pick one)... Or, Nina (Whatever happened to that little balloon-toting, Teutonic minx, anyway?)
- Four letter word : N... umm... Nose!
- Street : Nowhere, The Road To...
- Color : Not quite orange.
- Gifts/Presents : Nina albums. New car!
- Vehicle : Nuclear submarine.
- Things in Souvenir Shop : Needless crap.
- Boy Name : Nero
- Girl Name : Nefertiti
- Movie Title : Ninja Terminator
- Drink : Nuthugger or a Nazi Taco
- Occupation : None. (Hey! It's on the forms.)
- Celebrity : Nina Simone
- Magazine : Ninety and Naughty
- U.S. City : North East, MD
- Pro Sports : Netball (yeah. Freaked me out too).
- Fruit : Nannyberry
- Reason For Being Late To Work : Needed to find nannyberries.
- Something You Threw Away : Neighbor's newspaper.
- Something You Shout : "Not in the face, not in the face!"
- Cartoon Character : Newy (he was Disney's answer to Shemp in the Huey, Dewey and Louie franchise. Yeah. I don't believe me either).
- Song Title: "Now and Forever" by Air Supply (It rocks like only Air Supply CAN rock!)
So, that's it. Say goodnight to Sunday.
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 10/21/2007 08:25:00 PM