Tuesday, October 2, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] And the "Let's Go Clubbing" Jokes Start in ...

Let's get this out of the way, okay?

Tonight, the show Cavemen premiers. I am not excited. In fact, I'm already looking forward to its swift cancellation. I just don't see how anyone could possibly make it funny in any way aside from the predictable jokes about the differences in clubbing between Paleolithic man and today.

The funny thing is, if ABC is so quick to take a couple of characters from a crappy ad campaign and build a sit-com around them, I don't understand why they chose the obnoxious cavemen. You could have tried with the prim and proper gecko. Or, better yet! Give Warren Wallace his own show. After all, "Warren Wallace is made of lightning, and he's a hundred miles away, son, ready to strike."



What can I say? That kid just cracks me up.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 10/02/2007 01:57:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment