Wednesday, October 1, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Keepin' an eye on things...

So, how's the new look?

Hahaha...

This is just a temporary thing, but I thought the layout looked kind of cool with DeafCat over there on the edge looking concerned. In other words, there is no horseplay allowed. So, all you horses? Yeah. She's looking at you.

Now, personal reminder: I need to create a new banner (hence the acronym up there that looks supremely tacky). The old one started to stink like... well... You know that hunk of cheese in your fridge that got shoved to the back a while ago and has now taken on a very threatening disposition due to months of neglect?

Yeah. It stunk like that. But, unlike the cheese, it doesn't pull a gun on me whenever I open the fridge to get some juice.

So, I'll work on one of those...

I also need to make a better background image thing.

After that, well... who knows. I'm going to just play around for a while.

Anyway, I just wanted to make that note here. I'm going to have some coffee and go shopping for a new template in a bit.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 10/01/2008 04:10:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I like it! DeafCat's giving me the eyeball....

    Beth
    http://nutwoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete